Whether you’re after a modern and stylish family haven or a quality investment promising fantastic returns, this Harristown home could be the property for you. Currently tenanted on a 12-month lease until 11/07/22 at $415 per week, you can enjoy an instant return from day one and bolster your portfolio. Once the current lease expires, you may look to move in and make yourself at home or increase the rent in line with current market conditions and capitalise on a rental appraisal of approximately $510 to $530 per week, the choice is all yours.
The single-storey layout is bright and comfortable with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living areas to enjoy. Daily life will revolve around the open-plan kitchen, dining and living zone with split system air-conditioning and direct access to the covered entertainer’s patio.
A separate media room extends the layout even further and is ready for your next family movie night. All four bedrooms are a good size, three have built-in robes and your master boasts a walk-in robe and private ensuite. The guest bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom plus there’s an internal laundry and a double garage.
All this is set on a low-maintenance 500sqm lot close to Harristown train station, Harristown State High School, bustling shops and the vibrant centre of Toowoomba.
- Modern and beautifully presented family home within a prized pocket of Harristown
- Currently tenanted until 11/07/2022 and returns an impressive $415 per week
- Potential to increase the rent once the lease expires to approximately $510 to $530 per week
- Four good-size bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite
- An open-plan kitchen, dining and living room complete with split system air-conditioning
- Quality kitchen with sweeping benchtops, ample storage and stainless steel appliances
- Easy-care tile floors underfoot, neutral colour tones, ceiling fans and downlights
- Host guests on the covered patio or move into the separate media room
- An internal laundry, with storage, and a double garage with direct access to the home
- Ample storage, security screens, a fenced backyard and smoke alarm compliant
- A 500sqm lot close to public transport, schools, shops and the Toowoomba CBD
Get in quick, as the sellers are serious about selling!
Accepting all serious offers
For more information or to arrange a viewing please send through an enquiry and Steve Jones will get in contact.
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U does not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur. Interested parties are advised to inspect the property to verify the information for themselves, this can be arranged online. Alternatively, please contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.