The property is just minutes from the M2 Ipswich Motorway West and East Bound. Ideally placed just down the road is the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre, or the other way is Town Square Redbank Plains. Or within walking distance is the Kruger Shopping Village with woodworks, chemist and hardware store.
The Property offers 3 Good Size Bedrooms, 2 with Built in Wardrobes and ceiling Fans, Master Bedroom with En-Suite and Wardrobe. A great size kitchen with stone bench tops, open plan Living area, with ducted air conditioning, dining area forward of the kitchen and living area to the side giving the effect of two living areas. Great size yard which is fully fenced. Internal laundry and single remote garage
Features of this home include:
- Master with AC, large stylish ensuite
- Bedrooms 2,3, with ceiling fans and built-ins
- Open plan Lounge, kitchen and Dining room
- Security screening allowing great natural air flow
- Great sized kitchen with versatile island bench top and ample
cupboard space and brand new appliances
- Completely ducted air-con system for the WHOLE HOUSE!
- Automatic garage with internal access
- Quiet location in a family friendly area
- PETS ACCEPTED ON APPLICATION*
Inspections as advertised. HOWEVER, Please contact our friendly team direct on 07 3883 4906 to arrange your inspection. Inspections are open for 10 minutes, please don't be late or afraid to contact us if you are!
*Pet Friendly Term and Conditions;
- The approved applicant will sign special terms and conditions form being responsible for the animal/pet. please contact agency for more information.
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U do not accept any responsibility/liability for the available date if this property is still under development or tenanted, requires maintenance or a Bond Clean. Tenants are advised to inspect the property to verify information for themselves and to contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.