THIS PROPERTY IS WAITING FOR YOU TO BE THE FIRST TO MOVE IN, LOCATED IN EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL SCHOOLS AND SHOPS MAKES THIS THE IDEAL ADDRESS TO BE AT.
THE PROPERTY HAS 4 BEDROOMS ALL WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES, MASTER WITH ENSUITE.
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA HAVE DINING AREA TO THE FRONT OF THE KITCHEN AND FAMILY ROOM TO THE SIDE. PLUS MEDIA ROOM
KITCHEN WITH ISLAND BENCH AND ALL APPLIANCES AS STANDARD.
ALFRESCO OUTDOOR LIVING AREA, FULLY FENCED YARD WITH SIDE ACCESS TO GATE, AND DOUBLE REMOTE GARAGE
This home finds itself at the top of Tallagandra Heights with a spectacular panoramic view over the remainder of the surrounding suburb and bushland. Less than 10 minutes from the local shopping centres and easy access to the M1 North and South bound.
Features of this home include:
- Master with large stylish ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2,3,4 with ceiling fans and built-ins
- Air-conditioned Lounge and Dining room
- Security screening allowing great natural air flow
- Great sized kitchen with versatile island bench top and ample
cupboard space and brand new appliances
- Open plan tiled, dining and kitchen area.
- Carpeted 2nd living area
- Automatic double garage with internal access
- Quiet location in a family friendly area away from main roads
- PETS ACCEPTED ON APPLICATION
Inspections as advertised. HOWEVER, Please contact our friendly team direct on 07 3883 4906 to arrange your inspection. Inspections are open for 10 minutes, please don't be late or afraid to contact us if you are!
*Pet Friendly Term and Conditions;
- The approved applicant will sign special terms and conditions form being responsible for the animal/pet. Please contact agency for more information.
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U do not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur as this property is still under development as stated in the advertisement. Tenants are advised to inspect the property to verify information for themselves and to contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.