Prestigiously located along Trailblazer Drive sits this wonderful family home in a small lot of just 4 Terrace Townhouses. There are children play areas directly outside the house with dog parks, sporting fields and a skate park within walking distance!
Parklands and family spaces are abundant in this NEW ESTATE ideal for all types of families! With shopping centres on the way, businesses opening regularly this area is getting ready to boom with great opportunities.
The townhouse has a large living area down and upstairs, spacious rooms completed with an outdoor alfresco area and easy to maintain lawns will fulfil your needs time and time again.
This home includes;
- Large Kitchen with island bench top, dishwasher and oven
- Air-conditioned open tiled living area
- Air-conditioned carpeted upstairs living area
- Master bedroom with Air-con, walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Up stairs bathroom and tub
- Undercover alfresco area
- Easy to maintain lawns
- Single secure garage space with internal access, with car port directly beside!
- Laundry and clothes line
- Quiet location in a family friendly area
- *PETS ACCEPTED ON APPLICATION*
Inspections as advertised. HOWEVER, Please contact our friendly team direct on 07 3883 4906 to arrange your inspection. Inspections are open for 10 minutes, please don't be late or afraid to contact us if you are!
*Pet Friendly Term and Conditions;
- The approved applicant will sign special terms and conditions form being responsible for the animal/pet. please contact agency for more information.
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U do not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur as this property is still under development as stated in the advertisement. Tenants are advised to inspect the property to verify information for themselves and to contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.