Just three years old this Townhouse still looks brand new, this pick of the cherry will amaze all buyers investors or owner occupiers. From the outside this home has bold colouring and stands out to present you a deep feeling of euphoria, with sleek and modern designs this home will not age for decades to come.
The home is currently leased for $370.00, with the current tenants looking to stay on long term.
Richlands Shopping Centre with Woolworths, a Pharmacy and Takeaways is a 2 minute drive down the road. With train stations and bus stops only a close drive or walk away everything you need is at your fingertips.
The home itself has the following features;
- 25 minute drive to the centre of Brisbane
- Easy access to the Centenary or Ipswich Motorway
- Ducted air conditioning in every bedroom including downstairs living, security screens throughout.
- Security screens throughout
- Great sized open living area at the entrance and rear with direct access to alfresco outdoor entertaining area.
- Spacious Kitchen with Stone Bench Tops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Powder Room and Internal Laundry
- Fully Fenced Court Yard with Side access gate
- Single Remote Garage
- Master bedroom with large cupboards and ensuite
- Remaining 2 bedrooms with Ceiling Fans and Built in Wardrobes
- Second Bathroom including a bathtub
Contact us to register your interest or to find out more, open homes are scheduled or private inspections arranged.
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U do not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur as this property is still under development as stated in the advertisement. Tenants are advised to inspect the property to verify information for themselves and to contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.