Whether you’re looking for a comfortable and contemporary first home, a stylish abode to share with loved ones or a quality investment in a prized pocket of Burpengary, this is an opportunity too good to miss. The two-storey layout offers open-plan living, three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with a covered patio and easy-care backyard where you can host guests. Investors will be drawn to the impressive rental potential of approximately $371p.w. while the sought-after location and close proximity to a host of amenities are sure to attract a wide variety of house-hunters.
*This property is currently tenanted until 16/07/2022 receiving $340 per week
This townhouse won't last long with the Median Growth in Burpengary for units is at 24.7% for the last 12 months and 21.6% growth in the last 5 years!
- Contemporary and easy-care townhouse set over two light-filled levels
- Three generous bedrooms on the second floor alongside two well-equipped bathrooms
- Spacious master with a built-in robe and an ensuite for added privacy
- Both guest bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom with a separate toilet
- An open-plan kitchen, dining and living room on the main level with easy-care tile flooring and an abundance of natural light
- Cook up a storm with sweeping benchtops in the kitchen, ample storage, quality fixtures and a suite of stainless steel appliances
- Step outside to host guests on the covered patio and dine alfresco or cook up a storm on the barbeque
- A fully fenced and low-maintenance backyard where the kids and family pets can run free and play
- A main-floor powder room and laundry add absolute convenience to the floorplan
- Enjoy ceiling fans throughout and security screens to the windows and doors
- A single lock-up garage provides secure vehicle storage
- An attractive rental potential of between $349 - $393p.w.
- Set within a small, friendly and well-maintained complex of townhouses with a communal area and visitor parking
- Only a gentle stroll from bus stops and Burpengary train station for an easy commute
- Moments from local parks and the Burpengary Community Centre
- Families will love being only minutes from St Eugene College and Burpengary State Secondary College
- Close to Burpengary Plaza with a host of major retailers and amenities at your fingertips
- Easy access to the Bruce Highway connecting you to the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane
Get in quick, as the sellers are serious about selling!
Accepting all serious offers
Please enquire for more information or please call Steve Jones.
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U does not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur. Interested parties are advised to inspect the property to verify the information for themselves, this can be arranged online. Alternatively, please contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.