Savvy investors need look no further than this bright and modern townhouse nestled within a central location. This is a set-and-forget addition you can simply add to your portfolio and reap the returns from day one. The home is already leased until 29 April 2022 at $340 per week and the current tenants would love to stay on. Alternatively, those looking for their first or forever home can move right in as soon as the lease ends, making this bright and stylish abode your very own. You’ll love the spacious and open-plan layout that spills out to a covered patio and a great-sized yard where the kids can play. Shops, schools and parks are all only minutes away and you’re just 30 minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
- Two light-filled levels of living with plenty of space for families
- Three bedrooms upstairs, including a primary suite with BIR, ensuite and balcony
- One guest bedroom has a balcony and both have access to the main bathroom
- Ample storage throughout including BIRs and a linen closet
- Lower level is home to the open-plan living space
- Enjoy a combined family and meals area that opens to a covered patio
- A quality kitchen with a suite of electric appliances and ample storage
- A powder room and a European-style laundry nook are set next to the stairs
- There is also access into the single garage with a roller door
- Ceiling fans throughout, recessed lighting, ducted air-conditioning
- Security screens, Venetian blinds and modern bathrooms
- Entertain in style under the covered patio with views over the lush yard
- Excellent investment opportunity for those seeking a set-and-forget property
- Currently tenanted until 29 April 2022 at $340 per week
- Walk to the local bus stop, takeaway shops and Kruger State School
- 4-min drive to Redbank Plains Shopping Village, 6 mins to St Ives shops
- The heart of the city is just over 30 mins away, perfect for commuters
- Cheap body corporate is only $2,156 or $48 per week
Get in quick, as the sellers are serious about selling!
Accepting all serious offers
For more information or to arrange a viewing please send through an enquiry and Steve Jones will get in contact.
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U does not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur. Interested parties are advised to inspect the property to verify the information for themselves, this can be arranged online. Alternatively, please contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.