This spacious and unique 4 bedroom home is located on a LARGE 629m2 block in a quiet area located in the very desirable suburb of Cotswold Hills which is less than 5 km from multiple primary and secondary schools, and only 8km from the Train station, Bunning Warehouse and Clifford Gardens shopping centre and only 10 minutes from the Toowoomba Hospital making this a prime location!
This property won't last long with the Median Growth in Cotswold Hills being 33.4% in the last 12 months and 33.9% in the last 5 years.
*This property is currently tenanted with a 12-month agreement until 14/11/22 with a weekly rental return of $450 per week with excellent tenants.
- 4 Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom features a walking robe and ensuite with a walk-in shower and split system air-conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms with the main featuring a walk-in shower, bathtub and separate toilet
- Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space and a generous breakfast bar
- Modern electric cooktop with rangehood and dishwasher included
- Separate lounge/media room located at the front of the property
- Air-conditioned open plan tiled, dining and kitchen area.
- Fully fenced backyard with side gate access
- Double garage with electric doors laundry and internal access
- Security screening allows for great natural airflow
- Outdoor patio with no rear neighbours and a huge fully fenced yard for the kids
- NBN Connected
- Large 629m2 Allotment
- Waterwise certified (property is equipped with water-efficient devices)
- Rain water tanks
Get in quick, as the sellers are serious about selling!
Accepting all serious offers!
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call Steve Jones.
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U does not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur. Interested parties are advised to inspect the property to verify the information for themselves, this can be arranged online. Alternatively, please contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.