Welcome to 20/15 Grandly Street, a beautiful and modern Townhouse Estate. The privacy of this 3 bedroom townhouse is only matched by its serenity, welcoming all who come!
It is modern and is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, internal laundry and ducted air-conditioning throughout the entire home!
Get in quick as Doolendella's median growth is at 17.9% in the last 12 months!
*This property is currently tenanted with a 12-month agreement until 29/07/2022 with great tenants and a weekly rental return of $360 per week.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
- The Master Bedroom includes a spacious walk-through robe and ensuite with a walk-in shower and air-conditioning.
- 2 Bathrooms are located upstairs with main featuring a walk-in shower & bathtub
- Includes a guest powder room located downstairs for convince
- Modern & spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space and a generous sized breakfast bar
- Kitchen includes all stainless appliances, an electric stovetop & oven also a stainless dishwasher all built-in
- Open plan living area with direct access to the outdoor entertaining area
- Electric Garage with internal access to laundry & property
- Outdoor patio with a great sized grassed area for easy upkeep with a fully fenced backyard
- The property has security screens throughout
- Fully fenced courtyard with side gate access
- NBN connected
- Waterwise certified (Property is equipped with water-efficient devices)
- Cheap body corporate is only $2,670 annually or $51 per week
Get in quick, as the sellers are serious about selling!
Accepting all serious offers
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call Steve Jones.
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U does not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur. Interested parties are advised to inspect the property to verify the information for themselves, this can be arranged online. Alternatively, please contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.